*To be read in conjunction with our Admissions Policy
We have put together some guiding principles for appropriate behaviour during our event. If you are visiting the event, please familiarise yourself with this policy so we can ensure everyone has a great visitor experience.
We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free exhibition experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, religion or race. We will not tolerate the harassment of exhibition participants in any way. Anyone violating the rules below may be expelled from the exhibition at the discretion of the exhibition organiser.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, religion or race
- Sexual images displayed in public spaces
- Intentional intimidation, stalking or following
- Harassing photos or videos
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention and comments
- Advocating or encouraging any of the above behaviour.
If you notice any of the above-mentioned behaviour taking place at the event, or if someone has made you feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it to the Organiser’s Office. Our management team will come and talk to you discreetly and will investigate the matter. We will then take any further action we deem appropriate that is within our control. We would also welcome exhibitors’ support in taking further steps against any of their team members that have been found to be behaving inappropriately.
Thank you for your cooperation.