Project Challenge continues with the clear objective of providing significant value to attendees. Once again we will deliver real value and practical learning experience to all who attend. This show will be the year’s most important event for those working with Projects, Programmes, Process and Resource.
FREE ENTRY AND FREE SEMINARS WILL DRAW ATTENDEES
Entrance to the show will be FREE. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with around 60 leading exhibiting organisations. Plus 30 high quality seminars providing significant value for attendees. Project Challenge seminars are rapidly gaining a strong reputation. The mix of high calibre speakers, revealing case study presentations and the sharing of practical experience and expertise will undoubtedly be a significant draw to visitors from across all industry sectors.
FIGURES THAT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Feedback from previous shows has been excellent. The ‘quality’ of leads generated has been particularly singled out for praise. The figures from our last shows demonstrate the huge marketing potential of Project Challenge events:
- 28% of attendees were senior-level decision-makers such as owners, directors, department heads, CEOs, VPs and more.
- 70% of attendees were mid-level decision-makers such as managers, analysts, engineers, technicians, consultants, advisors, specialists and more.
- 59% of visitors came from organisations with 500+ employees.
- 30% of visitors were working on projects with a value of £10m and over.
- 36% of visitors came on the recommendation of a colleague.