Visitors to this exceptional event will gain real practical value and a very worthwhile learning experience. With leading exhibiting organisations, and many inspiring FREE high quality presentations to choose from this unmissable event provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn from leading industry experts. You will get right up to date with the latest tools, solutions and services at the UK’s biggest and most important project event.
Countdown to PCX 2023
WHO WE ARE
Project Challenge is the UK’s leading show for portfolio, programme and project management professionals, due to open its doors again on 27th April 2023. The twice yearly show attracts exhibitors from across the project management domain including training organisations and educators, software and tool providers, careers and recruitment specialists and professional associations.
It is a one stop shop for the latest developments in portfolio, programme and project management – ideal for practitioners to keep up to date with their profession. The show also features presentations and seminars covering every aspect of portfolio, programme and project management.
- Masterclasses on all aspects of portfolio, programme and project management
- Case studies and insights from leading project management organisations
- Focus on learning and development – latest training and practical advice on development
- Software and tool solutions to help organisations better manage their portfolio, programme and project management.
Thanks to our high quality programme which encourages an excellent and superior attendance, admission to the Project Challenge Spring Show 2023 is free for delegates.
Widely acknowledged as the leading UK event for organisations working with projects, programmes, process and resource, the last Project Challenge show included many exhibiting organisations, plus high quality seminar sessions delivered from open zones within the exhibition hall. It is designed to provide delegates with considerable practical benefits and a very valuable learning experience.
The majority of our visitor type are of senior level, comprising:
- C-suite personnel;
- Business Change Director;
- Head of Planning, PMO, Change and Project Controls
- Head of Portfolio, Programme, Implementation, Project and Quality
- Head of Risk
- Managing Director
- Operations Excellence Lead
- Vice President Project Delivery
Project Challenge delegates:
A qualified senior audience spanning dedicated Project, Programme, Portfolio, PMO, Change, Transformation and Business Management job roles.